The Rail Saver Repair System
Designed to help collision shops repair more cars better, faster. More cars, quicker cycle time, better repairs.
- Repairs side members and frame rails fast from the inside out
- NO heating necessary
- Don’t spend time drilling and cutting access holes only to weld them back together
- 4 tons surface pressure with 1.2” expansion
- Repairs rails up to 27″ deep
- Precision frame rail and side member repair
- Increases repair accessibilty
- Superb metal finishing capabilities
- Convex dollies to avoid protrusions
- “Lean” storage system with a case and wall mount bracket
- Pays for itself within a couple of uses especially if you save a vehicle from total loss
Using The Rail Saver
Place “Convex Push Pad” in desired position for use.
Determine if shims are necessary to avoid obstructions. The “Rail Body” should lie flat against frame rail side, opposite the damage to be repaired. Use wood or metal shims to achieve results needed.
Determine depth of damage using the target at the end of the tape measure on The Rail Saver. Mark with thumb or dry erase marker.
Insert into damaged frame rail to marked depth, actuate hand pump to needed expansion, hammer and level “High” areas.
To release, open valve, if wedges do not disengage tap on frame rail in wedge are to release.